Combined police elements led by CIDG Bacolod City implemented a Search Warrant against a leader of a criminal group, in the early morning of May 3, 2022 (Tuesday) in Purok Langka, Brgy. Tabugon, Kabankalan City, Negros Occidental.
Said warrant issued by Hon. Rodney Z. Magbanua, Judge of RTC Br. 61, Kabankalan City was served against 41-year-old CRIS
CAPACITE ALLERA, SR., who was arrested for possession and control of the following pieces of evidence:
- One (1) caliber .45 pistol;
- Two (2) magazine assemblies for caliber .45;
- Ten (10) rounds of ammunition for caliber .45;
- One (1) modified M1 Garand rifle;
- One (1) improvised magazine assembly for M1 Garand;
- Sixteen (16) rounds of ammunition for M1 Garand;
- One (1) ammunition clip for M1 Garand;
- Two (2) pistol holsters; and
- One (1) brown magazine holster.
During the search, police also found and confiscated one long transparent sachet of suspected Shabu, two (2) improvised tooter, two (2) lighters, and a tubular container.
Allera is said to be the leader of “Allera Group” engaged in gun smuggling, gun-for-hire, illegal drug peddling, and gun-running activities in Kabankalan City and neighboring towns of Negros Island.
Cases for violation of RA 10591 (Comprehensive Firearms and Ammunition Regulation Law) and RA 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act) are being prepared for filing against the said criminal gang leader.
CIDG Director, PMGen Eliseo DC Cruz urges his police force to sustain its anti-criminality efforts against loose firearms to hinder lawless elements from menacing the peace and order situation in the country, especially during the NLE 2022.